The "COMPANY" refers to Wallis-Smith Ltd, trading as Fritz Fryer Antique Lighting. The "BUYER" refers to the purchaser of goods and services.
The company endeavours to photograph all stock accurately and to provide accurate descriptions and dimensions. The Fritz Fryer showroom is open 6 days a week and we encourage customers to come and view our stock in person if they have any doubts as to fitness for purpose.
The company offers a money back guarantee on any items purchased via mail order that the buyer is not entirely happy with with the exception of bespoke goods (custom made for the buyer) by the company.
The guarantee is subject to the following terms:
- The goods are returned in the same condition as they were sent. They must not have been installed or used.
- The company receives written notification (postal or email) of the buyer’s intention to return the goods within 14 days of their receipt and that the goods are returned within 28 days of purchase (please note we have extended this to 90 days due to the Coronavirus outbreak) to Fritz Fryer, 23 Station Street, Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7AG.
- The items returned must be well packed. Return postage is at the buyers cost and we strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage as we are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received by us. Any loss or breakages will be the responsibility of the buyer and will result in the guarantee being void.
- For smaller items we can email a 'ship to shop' label which can be returned through a selection of local stores according to your postcode. For larger items, we can arrange for a courier company to collect the parcel from you providing you are able to print a shipping label. There is a charge for these services (variable depending on size and weight of items being returned).
- Any products modified at the request of the buyer and bespoke items cannot be refunded.
- We do not accept returns on international transactions outside of any statutory obligations.
What if an item is faulty?
- In the rare and disappointing case of a faulty item please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange repair, replacement or a refund for you.
- If you report your item as faulty and return it to us within 28 days of receipt (please note we have extended this to 90 days due to the Coronavirus outbreak) we will refund any postage paid with your order and reimburse you for standard return postage on the item. We can arrange to have the faulty item collected within the UK mainland free of charge, providing you have the ability to print a shipping label. After 28 days of receipt of your item ( now 90 days due to the Coronavirus outbreak return postage will be at your expense.
- We cannot send out replacement products until faulty goods have been returned, received and tested. However, customers can re-order and pay for new goods to replace faulty items within 1 week of the original delivery, and then get a full refund when we receive the returned goods (as
long as they are in the same condition as they were originally delivered).
This is in addition to your statutory rights.