You can order a light directly from the website by clicking the 'add to basket' button, or you can order over the phone by calling us directly on 01989 567416. With some delicate antiques we prefer to take orders by phone or you can use the 'enquiry' button on the website to ask us questions.
Our fittings, including the antiques, are rewired and tested according to the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC and CE certified, but we always recommend using a qualified electrician to fit your lights. All light fittings must be installed following the installation instructions and in accordance with current, applicable building regulations - your electrician will ensure these conditions are met.
Our contemporary, bespoke range has a large number of bespoke flex and finish options, but the most popular are listed as standard on the product pages.
All our antiques are original and as such there is only one of each available unless specified. Generally the finish on antiques is as is on the website but if you have a special request for a different finish our talented restorers can grant your wish, so just phone us to discuss. Our contemporary range is available in several different metal and glass finishes and sizes, and these can be found on the product pages. If you are unsure about any of our sizes and finishes please don't hesitate to call us.
Yes, we supply standard dome headed screws that match the colour of your fitting. However, it is difficult to supply a 'multi purpose' screw as the surfaces they go into vary greatly. You may be able to find longer dome cap screws if required in your local hardware store. Otherwise we would recommend using a wooden pattress for the installation.
https://fritzfryer.co.uk/pattresswooden-light-mount These pattresses mean you can fix much longer screws through the wood into the ceiling and then use our smaller, coloured screws to attach the ceiling hook to the wooden mount. If you have any questions regarding lighting installation please do not hesitate to call us.
A pattress is a wooden ceiling rose that you can purchase if you want a little something more at the ceiling. You can paint them the same colour as your ceiling or you can varnish them. You do not need a pattress, our fittings all come complete with ceiling plates or backplates.
A pattress is particularly useful if you have an untidy ceiling or if you need to use some extra long wood screws as you can mount the pattress to the ceiling using the longer screws and then attach our ceiling plate with the smaller colour matched screws we supply.
All our fittings are supplied, complete with a metal ceiling plate or backplate.
Go to 'Colours and finishes' on the product page you can click the 'view pendant set options' to see the ceiling plate. The same applies to all our wall lights - see 'Colours and finishes' to view the fitting. For more information please call us.
Lead times vary depending on the item and are detailed on the product pages, however most of our fittings are sent out well within these guideline lead times. Bespoke items require extra time as they have to be both designed and made. If you need your lights by a certain date, please call to discuss your requirements as there is usually something we can do.
We have a trade discount structure for interior designers, architects and trade customers, please contact us for details.
We have a showroom based in the beautiful Wye Valley in Herefordshire, go to our contact page for more information. We realise that many of our customers are not nearby and have tried our very best to accurately photograph our fittings. We have size guides to help you imagine the fittings and a helpful returns policy if you are not happy with your purchase. Alternatively why not combine a visit to our showroom with a weekend in the Herefordshire countryside?
We use DPD to send out our orders on a next day delivery service. On the morning of your delivery they will text and/or email you a one hour delivery slot which you can use to amend your delivery if it isn't convenient.
Yes! Barring a few countries we will ship anywhere abroad, so just contact us to receive a shipping quote.
We are happy to refund your item if you notify us within 7 days of receipt and the fitting is returned to us in its original, resaleable condition, with the wiring unused within 28 days.
Please inspect your order once delivered and, in the unlikely event of any issues, please notify us WITHIN 48 hours of receipt of any damage, faults or missing parts and we will get things sorted urgently. Please contact us on (01989) 567416 or email email@example.com
Plumen x Fritz Fryer Social Media Competition – 18/2/19 to 24/2/19
1. Entry is confirmed by liking the competition post posted by Plumen and Fritz Fryer on either Facebook or Instagram.
2. The prize is one Fritz Fryer Hereford Clear Glass Globe Pendant Light (in size large) and Plumen 001 LED Light Bulb.
3. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 24thFebruary 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. Entry is only open only to residents of the United Kingdom.
5. It is not open to employees of Plumen or Fritz Fryer, its subsidiary companies and all others associated with this competition, their immediate families and relatives living in an employee’s household.
6. The names will be entered into a draw and the winner will be the first name randomly selected.
7. The winner will be notified on Facebook or Instagram by 25th February.
8. Delivery of the prize will be arranged by Fritz Fryer,
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or endorsed by Facebook.